Q: How do I find my hair type & pattern?
A: Tight to loose corkscrew Coily Curly hair can be defined using four steps.
Pattern, Density, Texture & Porosity.
Q: How do I get curl definition?
A: Distinguish your curl pattern by locking wet strands together using the Deep Coil Duo. Leave to set by air drying or with warm diffuser.
Q: How do I use the Grooming Kit?
A: To Use:
- Massage the Replenishing Root Stimulating Custard directly into scalp.
- Spritz the hair until fully lubricated using the Spray Bottle.
- ApplyDeep Moisturising & Defining Cream liberally to hair working into shaft from root to tip.
- Separate hair into smaller sections using Part Comb.
- Brush through using Distinguish Brush.
- Leave to air dry / set under dryer on warm temperature or use a diffuser.
- Style as desired.
🧯Warning: Use product only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
Q: What comes in the Grooming Kit?
- A: Includes :
- Deep Moisturising & Defining Cream for Coils & Curls
- Replenishing Root Stimulating Cream
- Distinguish Brush
- Spray Bottle
- Part Comb
Q: Will your Grooming products grow my hair?
A: The Deep Coil Grooming Kit is designed to create a healthier, voluminous more malleable body of hair, accentuating the natural curl pattern & encouraging a healthier scalp base and follicle for hair growth.
Q:How are your products made?
All orders are subject to availability, and items in your Shopping Bag are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
Please allow a total of 3-5 business days after your order has been accepted to receive your purchase.
All orders will be dispatched within 1-3 days of your purchase using Royal Mail standard.
Enjoy Free Standard Delivery on orders over £100
For any other enquiries or updates please contact [email protected]
If on the rare occasion there is a problem with your chosen items, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email : [email protected] & we will do our best to take care of any issues for you.
Due to the nature of our products & service, returns are not currently accepted.